You have to start by admitting you have a problem
OK, it looks like I’m on the right track.
But, that made things worse in other ways.
Let’s make some progress on the power.
Having a lab assistant is awesome
You can see:
- My new work Windows laptop
- My personal Mac
- A 4K display that is switched with a KVM under the desk
- The Jetson Nano that I am currently working on
- The Thunderbolt hub connected to my Mac
- A beautiful antique magnifying glass
- A Weller soldering iron
- An amazing Leica microscope
- My Linux box (under the desk). It is attached via display port to the monitor – but it is mostly logged into via the network
- A paper protractor that my daughter made when she was little
- A paper Go Dad flag made by my daughter when she was little
- UK (BSEE) & Georgia Tech (MSEE) Diplomas
- Part of my photojournalism portfolio
- My new work phone on the wireless charger
- A pack of post-it-notes
- A paper tracing of my Katana done with the NBTHK Hozon